Internet Banking & Mobile App access.
Whats my new member number?
To uniquely identify you and your accounts we have modified your MYCU member number. Your modified membership number is noted in the letter we sent you in March.
To make your new membership number easy to remember, we have used the following logic;
- If your MYCU membership number is 5 digits, we added 54000000.
- If your MYCU membership number is 6 digits (or less), we added 54000000.
- If your MYCU membership number is 7 digits, we added 50000000.
If your 5 digit MYCU membership number is 23456, then your new Beyond Bank membership number will be 54023456.
If your 6 digit MYCU membership number is 123456, then your new Beyond Bank membership number will be 54123456.
Or, if your 7 digit MYCU membership number is 1234567, then your new Beyond Bank membership number will be 51234567.
Have questions about the merger?
Things that won’t change.
- All MYCU Visa Debit, rediCARDs and Visa Credit cards will continue to work from 15 April
- Member cheques will continue to be paid as normal and you can continue to use your MYCU cheque book
- All of your current Periodic Payments and Direct Debits/Credits will continue to be paid
- Your Allianz Insurance policies will remain in place.
Checklist – What you need to do after 15 April.
- Continue using your MYCU card
- Log into Internet Banking and re-register your password
- Download the Mobile Banking App after you have changed your password in Internet Banking
- Register a PayID so you can send payments through Osko
- Contact us to cancel your Pay Splits and then set up your Scheduled Payments in Internet Banking
- Update your Direct Credits and Direct Debits with your new account number and the new BSB 325-185.
Frequently asked questions.
What do I need to do when logging into Internet Banking & App for the first time?
You will need to use your new Beyond Bank Member number to access the online services.
There are some things you’ll need to do to get started:
- Go to www.beyondbank.com.au
- Click the ‘Internet Banking’ button at the top of the page.
- Log in using their new member number and old MYCU Internet Banking Password.
- Follow the prompts
- You will be asked to update your Internet Banking Password (you can choose a new one or reuse the old one)
- Accept the new terms and conditions
- Apply for a PAYID to access Osko
- Register for Secure SMS
- Then you can download the Beyond Bank App and log in using the same member number and password as Internet Banking.
Can I keep my saved favourites in internet banking?
No, from 15 April MYCU members won’t have access to Internet Banking Saved Favourites as the new system has additional security measures that will require them to re-establish and verify these payments.
What do I need to provide the first time I call 13 25 85?
When you call 13 25 85 for the first time, you'll need to quote your new member number and Telephone Banking (IVR) Passcode. If you can't remember the passcode we will ask a series of questions to confirm your identity to reset the passcode.
What changes will I notice in Telephone Banking (IVR)?
When we change over to the new banking system, you will notice a difference in the way we identify their accounts.
- When you first dial into the Account Information Line you will hear the balances of their ‘top 4 Savings Accounts’, however these accounts will no longer be referred to as S1, S2, S4 etc. Instead you will be referred to by their new ‘account name’.
- You will also hear the account names for their current savings, loans and fixed term deposit accounts when using other parts of the system (e.g. balances, funds transfer and last 10 transactions).
- If you have more than one account with the same name (e.g. more than one Access Savings Account) the account will be referred to as “Your first Access Savings Account, your second Access Savings Account” etc.
- These will be sorted in account number order from lowest to highest account number.
- If you have a cheque book attached to an Access Savings Account, this will always be presented as their first Access Savings Account and then their other Access Savings Accounts will follow in ascending order.
- You should use their new member number to access the Account Information Line.
What will happen to scheduled payments?
Any existing scheduled payments will remain in place and continue to work after 15 April.
Why did my Member Number change?
To uniquely identify MYCU Members in our systems, we allocated all MYCU Members with a modified member number and new account numbers.
What are the changes to MYCU Account Numbers?
Previously MYCU members referred to their accounts as S1, S2, S3 etc. Under the Beyond Bank system, we uniquely identify your accounts with account numbers.
From 15 April;
- Savings Accounts will be given a new eight-digit account number.
- Car Loans, Personal Loans, Home Loans and Business/Commercial Loans will be given new nine-digit account numbers.
- Term deposits will be given a nine-digit account number for each deposit.
When you transact on account(s) you will need to quote your new account number(s).
When should I start to use my new member number and account numbers?
You will need to start using your new member number and account numbers from 15 April when contacting us by phone, in branch, accessing Internet, Mobile or Telephone Banking.
Will my direct debits and direct credits still work?
Yes, your current MYCU payments will transfer over to your Beyond Bank membership from 15 April. We do encourage you to update these payments with the new BSB and your new account number to ensure they continue to work in the future.
How can I check my account balance?
You can call our Account Information Line on 13 14 02, entering your new member number and your MYCU Telephone Banking (IVR) Passcode, simply follow the prompts. Alternatively you can view all of your account in Internet Banking.
New products and services.
One of the benefits of becoming a Beyond Bank customer is that you will now have access to more product and services and fee-free banking.
Changes that affect you
There are a number of changes to your membership and accounts that will occur as part of formalising the merger and transferring your accounts over.